Howard Miller Granby tabletop clock
Production Time: 10 Working Days
|1|| $37.68 each|
|25|| $35.70 each|
|144|| $33.92 each|
- Jade glass tabletop clock with a modern flare
- Features a curved top, tapered sides, and beveled base, side and center panels
- A white dial with black Roman numerals is suspended within the glass
- A polished silver tone bezel holds the glass crystal in place
- Quartz, battery operated alarm movement
This unusual beveled glass tabletop clock features a curved top, tapered sides and beveled glass base and side panels.
A crisp white dial is suspended within the glass and offers black Roman numerals; black hour, minute and second hands; a silver alarm hand; and a glass crystal surrounded by a polished silver-tone bezel.
Quartz, battery-operated, alarm movement includes one AA sized battery.
Normal Production Time
10 Working Days
6-3/4" x 5-3/4" x 1-1/2"
Country of Manufacture
Allow 3 working days for paper proof. Seven (7) working days from signed art approval. All production begins after art is approved for silkscreen or laser etching.
H. 1" x W. 2-1/2" Silkscreen
H. 1-3/4" x W. 3" Laser Engraving
H. 1" x W. 3" Engraved Plate